Covid-19: a remote assessment in primary care From BMJ 2020; 368 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1182 (Published 25 March 2020)Cite this as: BMJ 2020;368:m1182 A 37 year-old healthcare assistant developsRead more
- How medicine has exploited rationality at the expense of humanity: an essay by Iona Heath
- Does This Patient Have Hip Osteoarthritis? The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review
- The Art of Life and Death: Can engaging in receptive arts prolong life?
- COID-19 Presenting symptoms CDC and Sri Lanka
- Fauci to Medscape: ‘We’re All In It Together and We’re Gonna Get Through It’