Updated meta-analysis (BMJ 2020;368:m513 | doi: 10.1136/bmj.m513) show that moderate egg consumption (up to one egg per day) is notRead more
- Should patients with atrial fibrillation and stable coronary artery disease receive an oral anticoagulant, an antiplatelet or both?
- Effects of Alcohol on Blood Pressure
- Health effects of vitamin and mineral supplements
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation for Maintaining Cognitive Functioning in Cognitively Healthy Adults
- Should blood pressure medications be taken at bedtime?