Ann Fam Med. 2019 Jan; 17(1): 52–60 Stopping antidepressants is frequently associated with withdrawal symptoms, which can be problematic, andRead more
- Effects of Alcohol on Blood Pressure
- Health effects of vitamin and mineral supplements
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation for Maintaining Cognitive Functioning in Cognitively Healthy Adults
- Should blood pressure medications be taken at bedtime?
- How effective are ‘Lockdowns? Efficacy of non-pharmaceutical measures in limiting the Corona-virus