BACKGROUND Diabetes mellitus is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular events. Aspirin use reduces the risk of occlusive vascularRead more
- Effects of Alcohol on Blood Pressure
- Health effects of vitamin and mineral supplements
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation for Maintaining Cognitive Functioning in Cognitively Healthy Adults
- Should blood pressure medications be taken at bedtime?
- How effective are ‘Lockdowns? Efficacy of non-pharmaceutical measures in limiting the Corona-virus