Updated meta-analysis (BMJ 2020;368:m513 | doi: 10.1136/bmj.m513) show that moderate egg consumption (up to one egg per day) is notRead more
- Diagnostic accuracy of serological tests for covid-19: systematic review and meta-analysis
- SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence in COVID-19 hotspots: Herd immunity “unethical and unachievable”?
- Should patients with atrial fibrillation and stable coronary artery disease receive an oral anticoagulant, an antiplatelet or both?
- Effects of Alcohol on Blood Pressure
- Health effects of vitamin and mineral supplements