Percutaneous coronary intervention versus coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with three-vessel or left main coronary artery disease: 10-year follow-upRead more
- For Three-Vessel Disease, but Not Left Main Disease, CABG Is Preferred over PCI
- How medicine has exploited rationality at the expense of humanity: an essay by Iona Heath
- Does This Patient Have Hip Osteoarthritis? The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review
- The Art of Life and Death: Can engaging in receptive arts prolong life?
- COID-19 Presenting symptoms CDC and Sri Lanka