Introduction During the past few years the use of statins in primary prevention has come under scrutiny. In 2015 theRead more
- Should patients with atrial fibrillation and stable coronary artery disease receive an oral anticoagulant, an antiplatelet or both?
- Effects of Alcohol on Blood Pressure
- Health effects of vitamin and mineral supplements
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation for Maintaining Cognitive Functioning in Cognitively Healthy Adults
- Should blood pressure medications be taken at bedtime?