BACKGROUND In patients with type 2 diabetes, inhibitors of sodium–glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) reduce the risk of a first hospitalizationRead more
- Effects of Alcohol on Blood Pressure
- Health effects of vitamin and mineral supplements
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplementation for Maintaining Cognitive Functioning in Cognitively Healthy Adults
- Should blood pressure medications be taken at bedtime?
- How effective are ‘Lockdowns? Efficacy of non-pharmaceutical measures in limiting the Corona-virus